- Mårten Ekström in memorian
- First ever IBEP bowhunting seminar on Iceland
- EBF joins FACE
- EBF anual meeting 2013
- Greenland legalizes hunting of Muskox with bow and arrow
- North American deer harvest tops 1.1 million, taken with bow and arrow
- New regulations in France
- New instructors within the iBEP system in Europe
- EBA becomes EBF
- SABA and EBF affiliation
- General assembly 2010
- BFA and DBJV at Die hohe Jagd und Fischerei
- Bowhunting seminar in Riga/Latvia
- International Conference and annual gathering
- ATA Visits Europe
- CIC General Assembly 2009
- Romanian Bowhunters Association founded 1 September 2008
- Instructor class IBEP
- Meeting with Yves Lecocq
- July 14th FACE meeting
New instructors within the IBEP system in Europe
A seminar held during the weekend October 15-16 involved participants from
Lithuania and Slovakia that took the final part to become instructors in the
IBEP program. They have now the right to teach students in their respective nations.
Seminar with the Lithuanian Ministry of Environment
A second seminar/meeting was with the Ministry of Environment,Vice Minister Dr Aleksandras Spruogis was present, Laimutis Budrys, Director of Nature Protection was present together with aides as well as the president
Mantas Balsys of the Lithuanian Archery Association.
This initiate an effort to make it possible to hunt with bow and arrow in Lithuania.A change in the current regulation is needed, the meeting was held in a good atmosphere and discussions involved EU´s habitat directive, the charter on hunting and biodiversity and a roadmap for a future change in the regulations.
General seminar on hunting with bow and arrow in Lithuania
A general meeting and seminar was conducted in the beautiful hunting area of Sirvintos the manager Valdas Radionovas was most hospitable and a good discussion took place relating to the use of bow and arrow as a future hunting tool in Lithuania.
Participants counted among others representatives from the Ministry of Environment, Influential individuals from the Lithuanian
hunting association as well as representatives of the Latvian Bowhunting Association.