- Mårten Ekström in memorian
- First ever IBEP bowhunting seminar on Iceland
- EBF joins FACE
- EBF anual meeting 2013
- Greenland legalizes hunting of Muskox with bow and arrow
- North American deer harvest tops 1.1 million, taken with bow and arrow
- New regulations in France
- New instructors within the iBEP system in Europe
- EBA becomes EBF
- SABA and EBF affiliation
- General assembly 2010
- BFA and DBJV at Die hohe Jagd und Fischerei
- Bowhunting seminar in Riga/Latvia
- International Conference and annual gathering
- ATA Visits Europe
- CIC General Assembly 2009
- Romanian Bowhunters Association founded 1 September 2008
- Instructor class IBEP
- Meeting with Yves Lecocq
- July 14th FACE meeting
Anders Gejer, president EBA , and Juha Kylmä, president CIC Working Group Bowhunting,
attended the CIC General Assembly in Paris 29.4. - 2.5.2009. Gejer is also a member
of CIC and the vice-president of the CIC WG Bowhunting.
Working Group Bowhunting had a presentation at the CIC General Assembly on Thursday April 30th.
Juha Kylmä gave a speech on the present bowhunting situation in Europe, and presented the EBA
bowhunting survey requesting the national CIC delegations to contribute to European bowhunting
survey for those countries who are not yet members of EBA. Anders Gejer presented the recent
Danish bowhunting study, and took a glace at modern bowhunting tackle.
After the presentations Dr. Imrich Suba (Secretary General SHU) announced that Slovak Republic
has opened bowhunting. For the beginning it will be allowed in fenced areas only. According to
Dr. Suba Slovak Republic will continue developing bowhunting "step by step".
Dr. Suba thanked for the material and information EBA and CIC WG Bowhunting has provided for
the process in the past years.
Both Mr. Gejer and Kylmä had various encouraging discussions and made very valuable contacts with CIC delegates from different nations.After some challenging discussions the "opponents" agreed
that their possible problem with bowhunting was due to lack of correct information.