- Mårten Ekström in memorian
- First ever IBEP bowhunting seminar on Iceland
- EBF joins FACE
- EBF anual meeting 2013
- Greenland legalizes hunting of Muskox with bow and arrow
- North American deer harvest tops 1.1 million, taken with bow and arrow
- New regulations in France
- New instructors within the iBEP system in Europe
- EBA becomes EBF
- SABA and EBF affiliation
- General assembly 2010
- BFA and DBJV at Die hohe Jagd und Fischerei
- Bowhunting seminar in Riga/Latvia
- International Conference and annual gathering
- ATA Visits Europe
- CIC General Assembly 2009
- Romanian Bowhunters Association founded 1 September 2008
- Instructor class IBEP
- Meeting with Yves Lecocq
- July 14th FACE meeting
Greenland legalizes hunting of Muskox with bow and arrow.
On July 11th, 2012 the Department for Fisheries, Harvest and Agriculture on Greenland revised
regulations to allow the hunting of muskox (Ovibos moschatus,) with bow and arrow.
This decision follows the positive evaluation of a test-hunt carried out in 2010,
which demonstrated that modern bowhunting equipment is comparable with other hunting tools
in use today. The European Bowhunting Federation,the CIC's Working Group Bowhunting,
and Neil Summers, President of Bowhunting Safari Consultants,all cooperated with the Greenland
authorities in 2011 to provide support to the decision that came in July this year.
During an initial hunt with Outfitter Frank Feldman of Greenland Outfitters in September 2012,
an international group of bowhunters succeeded in harvesting seven muskox in
the southern fjord region of Greenland.
A link to the press release is available below:
More on the actual regulations can be found on this link in Danish: